From the homepage:
The high-level modules have had a complete overhaul in this release. As well as a new look, the knob and slider modules have been redesigned so that the interaction parts are separate from the properties and presets. This means that if you now want to change the look and feel of a knob you just swap one interaction module and the job's done. And of course if you sync a collection of knobs before doing this you can make changes in many places all in one go.
There are new modules as well including the promised Wave Draw Oscillator module a Step LFO and bitmap based horizontal and vertical sliders.
We've reset the 30 day trial so If you have evaluated the software in the past and it has now expired you can give it another try.
What Is SynthMaker?
SynthMaker is a graphical programming environment for creating VST instruments and effects plug-ins.
You can also use SynthMaker to learn about and experiment with digital signal processing so it's a great educational tool as well.
* Knobs were not redrawing correctly in exported VSTs and EXEs.
* New inputs to MIDI to Voices to allow you to choose what kind of re-triggering and note stealing you require.
* Colour switch now doesn't switch if a null colour trigger is received.
* Knobs would sometimes go out of control after using the mouse wheel to zoom.
* Knobs wouldn't work in exported VSTs or EXEs that were zoomed.
* Stopped the install folder error message from appearing when using VSTs and EXEs on a PC where SynthMaker is not installed.
* Mouse messages and redraw messages were not passing through the selector.
* Notes were hanging when changing preset and using the new MIDI to Poly module.
* Notes also hang when recompile while playing.
* On the MIDI to Poly module the knob for portamento was inverted.
* New Names input to Preset Manager component allows you to update all program names in one go.
* File Dialog folder behaviour adjusted so that default is the last folder used. You can connect an empty string to use the folder where the schematic or dll is stored.
* Tooltips no longer appear for the module in an exported EXE.
* The Preset Parameter Array now accepts changes to the index and value that originate from the same source.
* New look to all GUI elements.
* New bitmap based Slider modules (both vertical and horizontal).
* New Wave Draw Osc module allows you to draw your own waveforms you can also save and load wave tables to and from text files
* New Step LFO module.
* New bitmap based Switch module.
* For all knobs and sliders the interaction is now separate from the properties and presets. You can change the behaviour and look by just swapping one module.
* Default and step properties for knobs are now relative to the Min and Max values and not 0-1.
SynthMaker requires a processor with SSE instructions and it runs on Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
Support for SSE instructions started with the Pentium III and continued with more recent processors including recent AMDs like the Duron and Athlon XP. Almost all new processors support SSE now.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network