From the homepage:
Devine Machine are pleased to announce that vMinion, an advanced successor to the free "Minion" VST plug-in for both PC and Mac OS X, is now available.
When you just have to have four filters being modulated by a total of twelve LFOs, with 64-bit effects, StepSequencer, Tempo Delays, MIDI In/Out control, you need vMinion!
vMinion is allows for four separate effect paths (with four dedicated tempo-syncable stereo deleays) to be routed in a variety of configurations.
vMinion includes a bunch of new effects (121 different effect types!), including the Vellocet vFilter class set, allowing for some lush filtering with a wide selection of filters and options at your disposal.
- (4) Stereo 64-bit effect modules, configurable in series or parallel
- Over 100 effect types to choose from for each module
- Internally-modulated effect parameters from tempo-based LFOs/StepSequencer/Envelope Follower
- StepSequencer can snap to a varitey of scales and can be remotely automated (MIDI/VSTParams)
- MIDI out ability - generate MIDI CC's or Monophonic Notes from any ball/axis!
- MIDI in ability - retrigger LFO's and/or set Filter Frequency from MIDI notes. (Jam on a flanger!)
- Dedicated delays for each module with 4 delay modes (Recursive / Post, regular / X-delay)
- Native C++ coding with IntelMac support
- 60+ presets
- simple registration key file means no intrusive copyprotection: no installers, run it on multiple computers, etc!
- Bonus - 1x4 (one stereo in, four stereo out) and 4x1 (four stereo in, one stereo out) versions for OSX and PC!
demo restriction - silence/quiet sines once a minute
Price: 50 dollar
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!