From the homepage:
The 'Elevayta Productivity Tools' bundle is a collection of 4 unique VST plug-ins intended for enhancing and simplifying your productivity.
The 4 VST plug-ins contained in this bundle include:
* Elevayta Space Boy - Utilizing proprietary RASP technology to bring fully automatic adaptive EQ to the realm of digital audio music production. One of the most innovative audio tools available!
* Elevayta FreEq Boy - Enabling you to capture and merge, or simply hand draw, your own EQ curves, in stereo and in real-time. There is no other EQ like this!
* Elevayta Stream Boy - The real-time, audio streaming, host bridge VST plug-in. Including functionality to record to disc the composite audio stream from within any Rx instance within any host!
* Elevayta Extra Boy Pro New! - Introducing innovative High Resolution Spectral-Spatial 2D ROI selection into the next generation tool for isolation, removal, suppression or enhancement of ANY part of a stereo audio track - in real-time!
No other set of audio tools provides this much power, flexibility, quality and diversity for the price!
"Single click" installation (meaning "very easy to install") of all components, including instructions!
25% saving compared to individual components!
* Windows 98 or any later Windows OS.
* About 1 MB of harddisk space.
* 1+ GHz processor.
* Audio application supporting VST plug-ins.
There is no demo for this bundle. Before considering a purchase, you are strongly advised to test each of the elements (demos of which can be downloaded via this site).
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.