Free VSTi - String Thing 2
Plucked string based on new comb filter design with advanced controls and filtering to create a more natural tone. String Thing 2 uses an impulse, Resonator and Resonant Body model similar to ‘Super String Thing’ but specifically tailored to recreating the sounds of acoustic plucked strings. Features include:
* basic ‘plucking’ control
* string damping
* various impulse filter modes
* variable bandwidth filter
* new 2D control for impulse
* full control over resonant body dimensions and resonance
* LFO for vibrato, tremolo and chorus
* modulation (MIDI CC)
* can recreate a more natural range of acoustic plucked string timbres
* shiny new interface design
reasonable CPU load.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.