Thursday, December 21, 2006
Changes since v1.2.2:
- New oscillator algorithms: FM2 and Window
- Filter algorithm overhaul (lots of new subtypes)
- Increased tidiness
- Custom controllers now have names stored with patches and can be changed in the GUI & host automation
- Further CPU Optimizations
- New filter-block mode: Wide (makes filters & oscillators run in stereo)
- Various bug-fixes
- Oscillator detuning settable as an absolute value (by toggle on the sliders context menu)
- "Force integer" toggle removed, replaced by holding down the "Ctrl" modifier-key while dragging a slider.
For 32-bit windows only so far. OS X and x64 version to follow.
A digital recording is just a sequence of numbers. Easily quantifiable as ones and zeros, stored on physical media, combined together into larger numbers to form a continuous stream of data. Read more about Surge (1.2.2).