Changes since v1.2.2:
- New oscillator algorithms: FM2 and Window
- Filter algorithm overhaul (lots of new subtypes)
- Increased tidiness
- Custom controllers now have names stored with patches and can be changed in the GUI & host automation
- Further CPU Optimizations
- New filter-block mode: Wide (makes filters & oscillators run in stereo)
- Various bug-fixes
- Oscillator detuning settable as an absolute value (by toggle on the sliders context menu)
- "Force integer" toggle removed, replaced by holding down the "Ctrl" modifier-key while dragging a slider.
For 32-bit windows only so far. OS X and x64 version to follow.
A digital recording is just a sequence of numbers. Easily quantifiable as ones and zeros, stored on physical media, combined together into larger numbers to form a continuous stream of data. Read more about Surge (1.2.2).
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network