Wusikstation is a commercial sequencer / sampler for VST hosts.
Wusikstation 3.1 has New features, including Wavesequencer Arpeggiator and Gate-Volume. Plus the new Studio Verb (based on the Anwida 64 bits engine) several MDA effects ported and much more.
* New Studio Verb licensed from Anwida. (64 bits) This was used to create three new WusikEFX files, that can be loaded inside Wusikstation and saved with the presets. Those are: Studio Verb Lite, Studio Verb Quad and Studio Verb Echo.
* Almost all the MDA effects where ported to the WusikEFX format, so you can also use those inside Wusikstation. The manual has the full list of effects included. (some were ignored, as they didn't have any usage inside the synth)
* New Wavesequencer options: Arpeggiator and Gate-Volume. The Arpeggiator has several modes: Up, Down, Up/Down, Random, Order and Pattern. This new ARP Pattern mode is very advanced, as it allows you to create any rhythm patterns. Check the folder "Presets\-Feature Showcase" for examples. The files with (3 keys) on the name.
* New effect: Static Delay. Gives you the ability to delay a Layer's Sound. Again, check the preset included: "Static Delay"
* WAV files will now use the saved key-root information. If none is found, it will default to note 60. (C3)
* New Percentage-Bar while loading files. Also works when opening files for Disk-Streaming.
* Developers and Sound-Designers only: you can use any simple VST effect inside Wusikstation. We will soon release more information about this. You can also email us at support for more details.
* File-Browser: Child Browser Window. When selected, the File-Browser will open inside the main window and centered. (non-movable)
* When ProgramChange = CurrentProgram, ignore the change. This solves problems with SONAR and other hosts. That were overwriting the preset while saving a song.
* When sending a program-change directly to the VSTi, and the number is above the current number of presets, it will ignore the PC. (before it would halt the whole code.)
* Error with Wavesequencer PAN when in MONO mode but with more than one key pressed.
* Bug with preset "Oceans Song". It was related to a bad Mod-Matrix entree.
* Bad WAV file looping problems.
* ModMatrix bug related to mono processing signals.
* Envelope to Mono Signals. EG: Mod Env 1 to Master Filters. They work now. They take the signal from O1 last used voice. So it works best in MONO mode.
* problem with fixed pitch layers and mono-mode.
* a problem related to key-zones. When a zone was not found, it was playing back incorrect notes. Now this has been fixed.
From the homepage:
Hybrid Vector & Wavesequencer Sampler for VST Hosts
Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, if got more and more features asked by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets and much more. Its been rated by users the number one choice when creating songs.
It can cover pretty much any style of music. From NewAge to SoundTracks, from Dance to Techno. Thanks to the big selection of extra SoundSets provided by 3rd party companies, you will never get bored with it.
Price: $ 129.95
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join!