From the homepage:
DaD Tape is a revolutionary approach to the simulation of analog tape sound for digital audio systems.
For TDM, it can be purchased as part of the Analog Bundle, which also includes DaD Valve for TDM. It is also included in the Global TDM Bundle along with Shape, Valve, Max, Wide and ReDSPider.
For RTAS, Audio Units, VST or MAS/MOTU based computers, "DUY DaD Tape native" can be bought individually or included in any of the multiple packages for native systems that contain it. Read more about the Native Bundles & Packages here.
* Real analog tape sound, with its classic warmth, within the digital domain, and with characteristics and control impossible to achieve in conventional tape recorders.
* Modelling of the four most representative tape recorders on the market: an old vintage machine with valve circuitry, a transistor based machine of the late 60's, an operational-amplifierbased machine of the 70's and a machine of the latest generation.
* Simulation of the three most common noise reduction systems, plus a proprietary noiseless-tape mode.
* Switchable tape speed (7 1/2 ips - 15 ips - 30 ips) allows maximum control and even permits unusual combinations of tape recorders and speeds.
* User adjustable operating level.
* Independent input and output sliders and meters.
* Easy and intuitive user interface.
* It rounds off peak transients and adds warmth to electronic and acoustic instruments, either individually or by sections or sub-mixes.
* Especially suitable for percussive sounds.
* Mastering of complete mixes.
* Typical applications include music, film soundtracks, audio post-production, mastering, broadcast and multimedia.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network