Crysonic unveils SINDO V3, an audio stereo image Expander (widener) / Narrower effect for both Windows and Mac.
• NEW FIRST STEREO WIDTH COMPRESSION ABILITY!
• NEW FIRST OF IT’S KIND STEREO FIELD DYNAMICS
• NEW STEREO CORRELATION COMPRESSION LCD
• NEW LOW FREQUENCY ADJUSTMENT WITH PREVIEW
• ZERO LATENCY
• Everything can be automated
• Greatly Improved Audio Quality!
• Cross-Over Selection and Adjustment to bias Stereo Separation
• Targetable Rotations Per Frequency Range Without Altering Mix Level balance
• True Global 'Pan' Without Altering Mix Level balance
• Phase-compensated ' Shufflers ' for Low and Hi Stereo enhacement
• Three Modes of operation to suit all Audio material
• Individual Hi and Low Gain trim adjustments
• Double click to set each control to default value!
• Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
• Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
• Hybrid M / S Stereo image expander and narrower
• Extremely Transparent while retaining Mono-Compatibility
• Minimum ' Phasiness'
• Retaining the tonal character of original audio
• Full automation for all parameters via the host
• custom and user presets
• Very Low CPU usage
• 64-bit internal precision
• Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
• Mastering, Mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
• PC and Mac Compatible
Find other effects here.
"an industry first Stereo image compression feature" Crysonic