Boomplug launches BoomComb, a FREE MIDI tunable comb filter effect for Windows.
- Tuneable Comb Filter controlled via MIDI or knob.
- Damping Filter in Feedback to reduce the harmonics or resonation
- Saturation in feedback loop for really dirtying a sound or to be used subtly to add character
- Custom GUI designed by Leonard "paniq" Ritter
- Uses custom GUI Framework using the latest Windows Drawing AP
Find more effects!
"BoomComb is a tuneable comb filter VST2.4 plugin. Now you may ask what is a comb filter? Well a comb filter a delay based effect where it feedsback a delayed version of itself. Because of this it can create an effect similar to a flanger and can also give resonation type effects. The delay time of the comb is specified in Hz rather than time this allows the delay time can also be set via MIDI input from the key pressed and the pitch can also be bent using the pitch wheel, this allows the effect to be played like an instrument." Boomplug