When I wrote my review of the Android app JotterPad X - a Markdown editor, I complained about that the DropBox connection was terrible slow and that the app didn’t save the last folder used, now both of those complaints are fixed. Finally!
Here is what’s new in this version (V10.1.3):
- New Markdown support (strike, horizontal rule, code, pre, bullet, img)
- PDF now exports Markdown file as rich content
- Support Right-To-Left (RTL) [Requires Android 4.2]
- Fixed retrieved version (retrieved parts of document & inconsistent name)
- Improvement of speed for Dropbox
- Share plain text, text file or HTML
- Save Night Mode setting
- Dropbox “return to enclosing folder” bug fixed
- Disable undo & redo during lock/markdown view
- Hide keyboard when locked
- Natural sort files
So I guess it is finally worth paying for that in-app-purchase to get all the features. It would be cool to try them.