Voxengo Vintage Modulator is a stereo modulation audio plug-in which features 8 operators (4 for each output channel) with carefully designed modulation capabilities. This allows Vintage Modulator to create huge and convincing chorus, phaser and flanger modulation effects applicable to almost any program material imaginable: vocals, guitars, synth instruments and others. The phaser effects Vintage Modulator enables you to create are simply stunning!
Another has-to-be-useful feature of Vintage Modulator is its 'through time zero' design, which allows you to run the modulation signal ahead of the dry unmodulated signal. This, in turn, allows you to get various unusual mix combinations of dry and wet signals - ranging from comb-filtering to pre-echo effects, which may sound especially creamy with pad-like synth sounds.
* Vintage sound mode
* Through time zero design
* Factory presets
* "A-to-B" comparisons
* Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
* All sample rates supported
* 64-bit internal precision
* Native assembler DSP code
* Windows 98 or any later Windows OS
* About 1 MB of harddisk space
* 500 MHz processor
* Audio application supporting VST plug-ins
Version 1.3, 27-sep-2005
* Delay parameter implemented for additional control.
* Wet Cut parameter implemented which roll-offs higher frequencies in the wet signal.
* OpPhasing parameter added which controls phase relations between modulation voices.
* "Latency Off" global switch implemented which disables "through time zero" functionality, but reduces plug-in's latency to zero.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.