This release furthers the recent improvements to stability in exported VSTs with two big fixes. The problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6 should now be resolved and the rising cpu issue has also been rectified.
What Is SynthMaker?
SynthMaker is a graphical programming environment for creating VST instruments and effects plug-ins.
You can also use SynthMaker to learn about and experiment with digital signal processing so it's a great educational tool as well.
Additions and fixes:
– Fixed the problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6
– Corrected a problem with the voice management which was causing a slowly rising cpu during playback in some hosts
– The Mono To Graph component was delivering data which was not a coninuous set of samples
– Fixed a crash that can occur when using the FFT component due to threading issues
– Plugged a memory leak in the Font component that was particularly evident when using the readout components or anything using a timer to redraw
– Export to exe wasn't preventing interaction with hidden components underneath the exported module
– Updated the Push Button module so that it maintains the font face correctly
– Added an input to the Int Loop component so that loops of more than 1000 increments can be implemented