The excellent Audio Sequencer/Editor - Reaper has been updated a few times in the holidays.
Here are the latest changes:
* enter/escape in text entry fields (transport,tracks, etc) loses their focus
* increased assignable midi CC to track properties max tracks to 64
* keyboard shortcuts can be assigned to macros of up to 3 actions
* fixed adding acidized loops from media explorer
* clearing the tempo envelope (or deleting all of its point) really clears the tempo envelope
* item snap offsets are now scaled with bpm if rest of item is
* right clicking an envelope makes it active
* added ctrl+alt+pgup/pgdn keyboard shortcuts to switch color themes
* added "switch to random color theme" keyboard action
* fix: on error adding recorded media, audio threads are unlocked during messagebox
* bin/cue writer not listed as option in places where it wont be usable
* bin/cue writer: crash fix for when used as recording output
December 29 2006: REAPER v1.59! Preliminary Acidized WAV support, pitch/stretch fixes, more! [download]
December 28 2006: REAPER v1.57! Ruler improvements, projects can be either time-centric or beat-centric, more!
December 27 2006: REAPER v1.561! Big Clock improvements!
REAPER is uncrippled unexpiring shareware. Be sure to purchase a license if you use it past the evaluation period. The full license agreement will be presented to you when you run the installer.
Minimum system: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP with 128MB RAM, 10MB free disk space, 800x600 in 256 colors or higher, Windows compatible sound hardware
Recommended system: Windows 2000/XP with 1GB RAM, >1GB free disk space, 1280x1024 in 16.7M colors, ASIO sound drivers
REAPER is a powerful Windows application for multitrack recording and editing of audio. REAPER provides a flexible but easy to use interface that is suitable for amateurs and professionals alike. Read more about Reaper here.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network