- Proprietary STR (Spectral Transformation ReSynthesis) DSP engine operating
exclusively in the frequency domain for unique effect production.
- Primary and secondary "Shape" algorithm selection control
- Effect "Depth" control
- Algorithm "Sweep" speed control
- Morph enable control
- Morph speed control
- Morph Freeze enable control
- Morph algorith mix control for freezed morphing.
- Left/Right/Both input channel selector
Price: 89 dollar
"The KR-Imager STR supports two stereo image animation methods and an additional freeze morph function which are used to provide dynamic time variable stereo imaging. Foremost, the algorithmic sweep method, whereas the selected algorithmic filter or transform is changing the frequency response bands according to a user specified change rate. Furthermore, a morph method, whereas two different algorithms are combined (morphed) in realtime according to a user specified rate. The KR-Imager STR engine allows the use of sweep and morph stereo image animation methods individually or concurrently, hence further enriching the variations of the resulting stereo image." Via