QuikQuak releases Crowd Chamber, a large scale crowd simulator plugin.
* Simulates a crowd of up to 2,000,000 voices.
* The perfect new tool for sound design.
* Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
* LFO's for temporal changes in voices.
* Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation
* From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and
stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
* Creates massive stereo sound washes, and extremely
weird animal effects.
* Low Cost
"Crowd Chamber is a audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation. Up to nearly 2,000,000 layers can be produced! From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, on to impossible situations and effects." Via