"TAL-NoiseMaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro and has a completely new synth engine and a lot of improvements in sound and usability. The synth also includes a small effect section with a reverb, chorus and a simple bit crusher effect.
A display shows the knob and slider values. This allows more control over the synth. A ringmodulator and a syncable triangle are also part of this synth. TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter types as the self resonating 6dB low pass and a notch filter. Its improved amplitude ADSR is very suitable for slow pads as for really fast envelopes. 128 factory presets included, 80 made by Frank 'Xenox' Neumann / Particular - Sound."
- 3 Oscillators
- Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
- Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
- Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO's with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
- Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
- Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
- Positive and negative modulation.
- Phase control.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 128 great presets (80 Presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound).
- Its free and open source under the GPL license. This means that you have to release the source if you modificate or use the code in any way. Commercial use of the source is not allowed.
Find more synths!