whiteLABEL unveils SKWOSH, a VST Compressor Effect for Windows.
"SKWOSH, is a versatile compressor offering 4 main modes of hard and soft; compression and signal-boosting. Envelope following comes in a choice of peak or 2 RMS modes with optional peak-hold and simple or complex follow modes.
The sidechain can be either internal (1&2) for regular stereo operation, or external; (3&4) for keyed operation. The sidechain filter offers high, low and band-pass with upto 4 poles for a maximum response or 24dB/octave. There is of course a monitoring switch to hear the filtering applied to the sidechain signal too. "
- Output wet / dry mix control.
- Input / output flip: 1&2 / 3&4.
- Chain audition: on / off.
- Output limiter: on / off.
- Character: clean / static drive / dynamic drive - with controls for filth level and drive factor.
- Lookahead: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40ms with additional match / half / double modes.
- Key filter: LP / BP / HP: 6/12/18/24 dB/oct - 80hz to 8khz.
- Sidechain: internal or external (2 stereo inputs).
- Operation: hard knee / soft knee / hard boost / soft boost.
- Envelope: peak / RMS 1 / RMS 2 ...
Find more Effects!