I've got a press-release today with a quite interesting analog modeling synth for iPad. See it below:
Way Out Ware Releases SynthX – Professional Polyphonic Analog Modeling Synth For The iPad
Premium virtual analog synthesis comes to the iPad in a big way.
Way Out Ware, Pismo Beach CA, based award-winning music software company today announced the release, and immediate availability of their latest instrument developed for the iPad, SynthX.
SynthX is a full-featured professional grade analog modeling synth that has been designed from the ground up for use on the iPad. SynthX melds a 6 voice/oscillator synth engine modeled after a vintage ARP synthesizer with a flexible and intuitive new user interface.
Beyond offering one of the first professional polyphonic virtual analog experiences on the iPad, SynthX also delivers a multitude of performance options. Users will enjoy, 3 different on screen touch controllable interfaces as well as the ability to control SynthX via usb, and wifi MIDI controllers.
* Polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer built using Way Out Ware's award winning virtual analog technology.
* 24 db/oct filter
* Oscillators with simultaneous saw and pulse waveforms.
* Noise generator with sample and hold
* LFO Sync to MIDI Beat Clock
* ADSR Envelope
* Classic ARP style LFO, ADSR, and sample and hold control routings
* Effects including Distortion, Delay, Limiter, plus Flanger and Chorus with syncable LFO.
* Delay modeled after a vintage Echoplex tape delay, including smooth delay sweep feature.
* Separate effects chain for external audio input.
* Built-in recording with support for AudioCopy and Paste.
* Large built library of sounds included with over 200 professionally designed patches.
* Supports CoreMIDI including Note On/Off Send and Receive with Velocity, receive Aftertouch (including poly aftertouch), MIDI Beat Clock
*Multiple playing modes including XY, Grid, classic Keys, USB MIDI, and WIFI MIDI
SynthX is available now for purchase in the Apple iTunes Store with a price of $9.99