"an „Emulation“ of the Analog-Synthesizer called „Moog Prodigy“ from 1976.
Its based at the same Sound-Engine as our easy-muug XT with
a different Structure: only 2 Oscilators and some smaller things
but with the same analogysh fat sound, special for Leadsounds..."
- - 2 Oscilators with 3 Waveforms (Saw, Triangle and Square, in OSC 2 different PWM)
- - Tuning over 3 Octaves (32´- 16´- 8´in OSC1 and 16´- 8´- 4 OSC2) –
- - Finetune Osc 2 - and Interval (+- 12 Notes) on OSC 2
- - Mixersection (Osc 1+2)
- - Special Low-Pass-Filter with Cutoff, Emphasis and ADS Envelope
- - 2 ADS-Envelopes with Release-button (one for Filter – one for VCA-Amplifier)
- - Additonal to the Original-Features: Host-synchron LFO (5waves) with several targets
- - Velocity - Reverb – Delay with Pan-LFO – Soft Overdrive and Analog-Drift
- - 100 Patches (mostly from Kujashi aka Schiffbauer)
- - Midi-Learn-function - 6 voice polyphony
Find more synths!
Source via Music Informatory