According to @evleaks is this the Sony Xperia Z1s, it’s the international version of the Xperia Z1 f, the Honami mini that we have seen a lot of leaks from. The first Android mini phone with high end specs.
If it will have the same specs as the Xperia Z1 f, it will have these specs:
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions: 127mm x 64.9mm x 9.4mm
- Display: X-Reality for Mobile
- Screen Size: 4.3-inch HD (720p) 1280×720 resolution
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory: 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- Connectivity: BlueTooth 4.0, LTE
- Camera: 20.7 megapixel rear camera and 2.2 megapixel front camera
- IP 55 / IP 58 dust and water resistance
This is just rumors of course, and no one knows where the Xperia Z1s will be launched, Europe, US?
Update: This could also be the Xperia Z1 for T-Mobile, but it doesn’t have the front camera and the headphone jack in the same place as the Xperia Z1 though, so it looks to be a different model.