LG has unveiled the G2 mini, and it will be available as a Single/Dual SIM, 3G/4G LTE and four color options.
The G2 mini has a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display, 2,440mAh battery, and comes with Android 4.4 KitKat.
“The G2 mini is all about bringing the best user experience of the G2 to a more compact, mid-tier device, giving millions of customers the opportunity to benefit from the LG premium experience,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
“This device offers the perfect balance of modern design and practical UX in a compact package without compromising performance.”
The G2 mini will begin its global rollout in March with the 3G Dual SIM model, followed soon after by the LTE/4G model.
LG G2 mini Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G) or 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAMLTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 & VoLTE / Cat. 3(LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- Other: Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.