- An iBeats headphones from Apple would visually be very close to the best-selling Beats by Dre Solo.
- iBeats is optically matched to the existing product line of Apple gadgets and appear like the iPhone 5s in the same look-and-feel – in gold, silver and Space Grey
- The headphones can also be charged via iPhone and iPad by Lightning cable, or wirelessly by induction
- The headphones come with high-quality stereo microphones.
- The logo lights up during operation, such as the MacBook
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- As with the iPhone 5s a touch ID sensor is present to protect the luxury headphones from theft
This is a pretty cool iBeats Headphones concept. I'm not sure Apple will do those though. Would probably be quite popular if they did though :) Two very popular brands, Apple and Beats into one product. I'm sure we will see a lot more now when it's official that Apple bought them.