In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new report from Taiwan says that Apple is working on a new a single-chip solution for handling both the touchscreen and display drivers. This new display will be ultra-thin and ultra-narrow and feature a fingerprint sensor built-in directly in the display. Here is my thoughts. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
- New ultra thin and narrow display with a fingerprint sensor built-in
- makes it possible to make an iPhone without a physical home button
- the Touch ID feature could be used anywhere on the screen instead
- makes it possible to have even larger screens on coming iPhones.
- the new display makes it also possible to add the Force Touch technology to the iPhone but still have the iPhone as thin or even thinner.
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.This is my English short-form podcast called