The form factor combined with all the apps makes it easy to replace a computer with the iPad for many people.
In January 2014 I started a new iPad journey, where I using an iPad Air instead of a computer exclusively. Check out my experience below (see related articles).
This is a “living page,” it means that I will update it over time, for example with more links to posts I write about the iPad (see “related articles” below).
Related Articles (chronological order):
- Here is what I miss and don’t miss from Android in iOS 7
- The iOS Keyboard
- After one week with the iPad Air
- Also the next step in my Journey – Video Editing is no problem on the iPad Air
- Some bad things with the iPad Air
- What I like with the iPad Air
- Here is the few things I can’t do on an iPad Air that I do on a computer
- The iPad Air is my default enviroment