Phrazor - Virtual Synthesizer Workstation
allows you to combine, play and sequence your plugins in one intuitive interface:
* Rack style GUI providing 64 Tracks, each with 8 Plugin-Slots
* Build reusable Racks, Sounds, Clips
* Efficient workflow with Drag 'n Drop and customizable Browsers
* Categorize your Racks, Sounds and Clips
* Move your work between systems (Host/OS-independent fileformats)
* Semi-Modular Routing
* Horizontal Mixer supporting Sends and Effect Racks
* Provides Sounddesign on a higher level
* Full-featured Sequencer with Playlist, Pianoroll and Fullscreen-modes
* Ready for Live-Performances providing Snapshots and Scenes
2006-04-05 - Phrazor Preview #2 released
There have been some installation issues with Preview #1 on machines without SP2. This has been fixed. Furthermore the VST compatibility has been improved:
* No more dependencies on Microsoft Libraries
* GUI speed optimized, minor GUI fixes
* No sound with certain plugin (i.e. MicroTonic, B4)
* Doubleclick on Slot opens plugin-editor
* Click on Slot brings plugin-editor to front
* Audition routed only to selected Track
* VST's and Slots can be dragged directly to Tracks
* Note-off during Bypass-on could lead to hanging notes
* Plugins-Editor opens automatically when loading
Preordering is still possible! Buy Phrazor now for 29 euros...
The release is scheduled for April/May '06. A free fully functional Preview version is available for download.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network