Cantor Turns your computer into a singer.
CANTOR 2.1 adds a new voice model called “Time model” especially suited for male voices. It is like an artist's palette with a new colour added - that one new colour can add to all of the other colours already there.
Multitimbral vocal synthesis
* Realtime vocal synthesizer.
* 8 independent vocal lines (parts).
* English pronouncing dictionary with 120000 words
* German pronouncing dictionary with 100000 words
* VOSE vocal synthesis engine – no samples used.
* Built in sequencer with matrix editor.
* Voice editor for simulating the vocal cord.
* Phoneme editor for simulating the vocal tract.
* Individual modulations for each note.
* MIDI Import function for notes, lyrics, expression and pitch bend data.
* Manual/automatic operation with VST/AudioUnit/RTAS Host.
* Built in mixer for layer and split key functionality.
* Gender factor
* Breath noise
Read more about Cantor here.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :) You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
These are my devices:
I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. Comments on Google+ shows up on the site and vice versa. It is actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. I often also embed Google+ posts in my posts, so that you can easily engage with the source. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets. I also write for the site Phonejunkies, so go check that site out. My posts are here.
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network