Cantor Turns your computer into a singer.
CANTOR 2.1 adds a new voice model called “Time model” especially suited for male voices. It is like an artist's palette with a new colour added - that one new colour can add to all of the other colours already there.
Multitimbral vocal synthesis
* Realtime vocal synthesizer.
* 8 independent vocal lines (parts).
* English pronouncing dictionary with 120000 words
* German pronouncing dictionary with 100000 words
* VOSE vocal synthesis engine – no samples used.
* Built in sequencer with matrix editor.
* Voice editor for simulating the vocal cord.
* Phoneme editor for simulating the vocal tract.
* Individual modulations for each note.
* MIDI Import function for notes, lyrics, expression and pitch bend data.
* Manual/automatic operation with VST/AudioUnit/RTAS Host.
* Built in mixer for layer and split key functionality.
* Gender factor
* Breath noise
Read more about Cantor here.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I have an English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! And I also have a really great Swedish podcast that you can subscribe to called Svartlingcast. Read more here. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.