Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Cantor Turns your computer into a singer.
CANTOR 2.1 adds a new voice model called “Time model” especially suited for male voices. It is like an artist's palette with a new colour added - that one new colour can add to all of the other colours already there.
Multitimbral vocal synthesis
* Realtime vocal synthesizer.
* 8 independent vocal lines (parts).
* English pronouncing dictionary with 120000 words
* German pronouncing dictionary with 100000 words
* VOSE vocal synthesis engine – no samples used.
* Built in sequencer with matrix editor.
* Voice editor for simulating the vocal cord.
* Phoneme editor for simulating the vocal tract.
* Individual modulations for each note.
* MIDI Import function for notes, lyrics, expression and pitch bend data.
* Manual/automatic operation with VST/AudioUnit/RTAS Host.
* Built in mixer for layer and split key functionality.
* Gender factor
* Breath noise
Read more about Cantor here.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I like Gadgets & Tech. Testing apps & gadgets is something I really like :)
I'm running a website called Svartling Network.
My website are tightly integrated with Google+, all comments and interactions syncs. It is actually Google+ that is my main blog, a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional normal blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ so you don't miss any of my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
You can contact me if you want me to test your products. I often make a video and post it on YouTube too!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
I have a Vanity URL for Google+ here: google.com/+svartling
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network