Kontakt 2.2.3 Released
NI have just released a new version of Kontakt, version 2.2.3. Fixes include:
LOAD: Loading time has been improved when pre-listening KSDs with the same samples in Kore
IMPORT: Countless import bug fixes with emphasis on EXS, Gigastudio, Reason, Akai, and Emu.
BROWSER: When merging multis, none of the instrument insert effects are loaded
CRASH: K2 crashes Logic: loading old song with Player content
EXPORT: Samples corrupts when saving / overwriting
GROUPING: if two groups share the same keyswitch, only one of them gets activated
HOST: Saving K2 preset with Player content crashes Logic
MODULATION: flex envelope causing envelope drop-out
PERFORMANCE: loading Player content consumes much memory
RACK: CC automation on AUX sends is not recalled correctly
SCRIPT: Crash on reload instrument with too large a script
SCRIPT: Kontakt 2 crashes with more than one performance view
SCRIPT: Kontakt crashes when Script is edited
SCRIPT: make_perfview command causes crash on Mac/PC
SCRIPT: NKI script causes wrong characters in knob values control
SLICING: Beat Machine Stutters During Playback
KONTAKT 2 embodies the future of sampling. No other software or hardware sampler offers such a comprehensive set of features, so much flexibility and performance or such a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes - KONTAKT 2 opens the doors to creativity.
* 192 KHz, 32-bit sample engine with 64 fold multi-timbrality and unlimited voices
* Sample library with more than 15 GB
* Brand-new, intuitive user-interface offering dozens of innovative features
* Advanced surround sound features allowing up to 16 channel mix-downs
* KONTAKT Script Processor for profound engine and feature customization
* Convolution effect adds real-life reverb characteristics or special effects to the sound
* 6 different sample modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I and II as well as Beat Machine
* Detailed browser functionality affording a concise overview of essential information
* Universal Import ensures compatibility with virtually every sample and library format
* Vast selection of effects, filters and modulators. Convenient Group, Mapping and Loop editors for easy use of zones and slicing loops
Read more here.
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 45 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a website called Svartling Network. It's tightly integrated with Google+. It's actually Google+ that is my main "blog", a modern blog, my social "RSS" feed, and not the old traditional boring normal text blog with an old RSS feed. So please follow me on Google+ to discuss my thoughts and musings about technology & gadgets.
I have over 56,000 followers on Google+, and over 16 million views of my posts!
Follow me and my posts on Google+ (call it subscribing if you want, it's the new RSS)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - the Svartling Network!
Follow me on Twitter: @svartling
Be a Fan on FaceBook: Svartling Network