Kontakt 2.2.3 Released
NI have just released a new version of Kontakt, version 2.2.3. Fixes include:
LOAD: Loading time has been improved when pre-listening KSDs with the same samples in Kore
IMPORT: Countless import bug fixes with emphasis on EXS, Gigastudio, Reason, Akai, and Emu.
BROWSER: When merging multis, none of the instrument insert effects are loaded
CRASH: K2 crashes Logic: loading old song with Player content
EXPORT: Samples corrupts when saving / overwriting
GROUPING: if two groups share the same keyswitch, only one of them gets activated
HOST: Saving K2 preset with Player content crashes Logic
MODULATION: flex envelope causing envelope drop-out
PERFORMANCE: loading Player content consumes much memory
RACK: CC automation on AUX sends is not recalled correctly
SCRIPT: Crash on reload instrument with too large a script
SCRIPT: Kontakt 2 crashes with more than one performance view
SCRIPT: Kontakt crashes when Script is edited
SCRIPT: make_perfview command causes crash on Mac/PC
SCRIPT: NKI script causes wrong characters in knob values control
SLICING: Beat Machine Stutters During Playback
KONTAKT 2 embodies the future of sampling. No other software or hardware sampler offers such a comprehensive set of features, so much flexibility and performance or such a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes - KONTAKT 2 opens the doors to creativity.
* 192 KHz, 32-bit sample engine with 64 fold multi-timbrality and unlimited voices
* Sample library with more than 15 GB
* Brand-new, intuitive user-interface offering dozens of innovative features
* Advanced surround sound features allowing up to 16 channel mix-downs
* KONTAKT Script Processor for profound engine and feature customization
* Convolution effect adds real-life reverb characteristics or special effects to the sound
* 6 different sample modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I and II as well as Beat Machine
* Detailed browser functionality affording a concise overview of essential information
* Universal Import ensures compatibility with virtually every sample and library format
* Vast selection of effects, filters and modulators. Convenient Group, Mapping and Loop editors for easy use of zones and slicing loops
Read more here.
Posted Friday, July 27, 2007 by Stefan Svartling Labels: mac , music making program , pc , sampler , universal
My name is Stefan Svartling. I am 46 years old & lives in Sweden. I'm running a YouTube channel and website called Svartling Network that is tightly integrated with Google+. I also own the largest Apple Community on Google+. Welcome to join! I use Twitter a lot too, so follow me there and please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be a Fan on FaceBook too.