"To simulate the physical model of a spring the program solves the partial differential equations by applying the Finite Elements algorithm.
A combination of three springs assures a reverb dispersion which is comparable with the real thing."
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz up to 192kHz
- Computing Precision: 64Bit internal / 32Bit Plug-In
- Audio Channels: Mono (uses the left channel of stereo tracks)
- Mix between clean and reverb signal.
- The program allows the individual selection and combination of the reverb springs.
- Defines the T60 reverberation time.
- Sets the gain level for the output signal.
Reverb Time [%]: