ZAMP is a freeware simple VSTi sample player, it can load and play 3 wav files simultaneously. It was exclusively designed for Les Productions Zvon by Psychic Modulation and is based on their Cortex drum sampler. Zamp is for Windows.
New Features in 1.2:
- Root note is now selectable independatly for each wavplayer, default is C3. There are 2 selectors one for the octave and one for the note.
- Has the new wavplayer module from David Haupt. It can now loads 16-bit and 24-bit stereo and mono PCM WAVE files recorded at any sample rate.
- Increased sample content in the 3 existing categories: Drums, Julie's collections and Prepared Rhodes. New
category added, Marching Band Horn with a few presets to showcase the selectable root note.
New Features in 1.1:
- Added 3 randomizers for each wavplayer, they are accessed by clicking one of the four 'screws' around the name
- Added pitch env levels per wavplayer
- VSTi plugin, 2 versions included (2 DLLs), one with a single stereo out and one with three stereo outs
- Can load and play up to 3 samples simultaneously
- 1 amplitude envelope and 1 pitch envelope
- Each sample has its own tuning, start and end points, loop, reverse, volume and panning controls
- Each sample has its own velocity sensitivity control
- Mixing Grid for the samples