Weldroid unveils Courvoisier, a free dynamics processor effect for Windows.
- Histogram representation (sliding-window statistics)
of incoming program material and the resulting gain change
on which the transfer function can be drawn
- Free-form upward and downward compression and/or expansion
- Spline interpolated control curves
- All performance-critical code optimized in assembly
(utilizing SSE2 flow instructions)
- Two different adaptive attack algorithms (program dependent)
- Adaptive release algorithm (program dependent, scalable)
- Additional user defined adaptive release behavior
- Side chain filtering (low and high pass)
- MS operation
(with support for different transfer curves for Mid and Side channels)
- Stereo operation (adjustable stereo link)
- Dry mix option for parallel processing
- Peak, RMS and Hybrid level detection
- Very low harmonic distortion
(THD during normal operation is below -105 dB FS)
- Lookahead processing for minimizing distortion
with extremely fast attack settings
- Complex mode (oversampling with a twist)
Find other Effects!
"Courvoisier is a single-band universal dynamics processor with adaptive attack and release algorithms optimized for complex program material (mixes and submixes)." Weldroid!