Audio Pluggers launches a beta version of K-Meter, a Peak/Loudness metering effect for Mac.
"Upsampled peak detection, LKFS perceived loudness metering, K-System compatibility, and pink noise monitor calibration combine to give audio engineers the tools they need to create consistent, high quality mixes."
- Built from the ground up around the K-System.
- Upsampled peak detection that discovers inter-sample peaks missed by other meters (upsamples up to 4x the input rate).
- Perceived loudness meter supporting the LKFS measurement (ITU-R BS.1770-1). This models the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies.
- Band-limited RMS meter for monitor calibration and compatibility with other meters.
- Pink noise generator for monitor calibration.
- Resettable clip indicators with sensitivity dial.
- Collapsible interface that occupies less screen space.
- All-in-one 32-bit and 64-bit universal binary supporting Intel and PPC Macs.
- SIMD optimization including AltiVec and SSE support.
- User manual including background on the K-System.
Price: $25 USD ( $50 USD when released)
Find more effects!