"An Omnichord is an electronic musical instrument, introduced in 1981 and manufactured by the Suzuki Musical Instrument Corporation. It typically features a touch plate, and buttons for major, minor, and diminished chords. The most basic method of playing the instrument is to press the chord buttons and swipe the touch plate with a finger or guitar pick in imitation of strumming a stringed instrument.
Puremagnetik has taken the Omnichord concept to a new level, building a sophisticated adaptation of a truly classic instrument."
• Sampled Strums of all 84 Chord Variations for One-Finger-Play
• Multi-sampled Bass and Melodic tones
• Individual instrument modules as well as combined multi-channel instruments
• Over 30 Loops of new accompaniment patterns
• Custom Ableton Racks, Kontakt KSP GUI and Logic Channel Strips
Price: $5.75 USD/month (subscription)