"Altered Dynamics Series II is capable of delivering a lot of artefacts that was popular with compressors decades ago. It is more suited for the creative musician however, can be used for mastering purposes as well."
- Attack: 0.001 Milliseconds to 550 Milliseconds
- Release: 30 Milliseconds to 6 Seconds
- Ratio: 0.5:1 to 40.0:1
- Threshold: -0.01 to -64 dB
- Dual Tri-colour LED Reduction Meters
- Adjustable Wet/Dry Contour
- Input Level
- Loudness Contour
- Power Switch
- Three-Band Para graphic Equaliser offering a tuneable range from 28 – 16,000 kHz
- Enable/Bypass Switch
- Pre/Post Select
- OUTPUT STAGE
- Dual LED Output Meters ranging from –16 dB to Clip
- Maximum Output: –0.01 dB (Compressor Engaged)
- Maximum Output: User Defined (Compressor Disengaged)
- Power consumption is based on a Pentium 4, single-core 2.8 GHZ CPU operating on a Windows XP Non-Service Pack Platform using a wav file as reference.
- 44100 kHz: 5.7 %
- 88200 kHz: 13 %
- 96000 kHz: 15 %
Find other effects!