"Little Black Box Series II offers a new compression circuitry from its predecessor. This enables the compressor to offer more artefacts, which may suitable for the musician who plays Rock Music."
- Degree: 1 to 10
- Threshold: -1.5 dB to 90 dB
- Ratio: 1.0 to 20.0:1
- Attack: 0.002 Milliseconds to 1.3 Seconds
- Release: 0.012 Milliseconds to 3.5 Seconds
- Loudness: 0 to 11
- Dry Mix, Low, Middle, & High controls
- Roll-off Filters
- Overload Protection: Overload Protection prevents clipping. Upon engaging the Overload Protection switch, you need not to worry about any overshoots reaching 0 dB.
- Channel A & Channel B Compression VU Meters
- Power Consumption: 4.6%
Find more effects!