"EQuick is a streamlined, ultramodern EQ built to help you make your mixes magnificent. Fast, intuitive and unbelievably flexible, we've packed it with digital functionality."
- Unbelievably low CPU usage for high instance counts.
- Generates super-high-quality prototypes. Clear undistorted top.
- Linear phase mode for mastering and special channels
- 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range
- Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch
- Each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image
- Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct
- Five different UI sizes.
- M/S processing per-band with listen.
- Windows VST and VST3 as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
- Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
- Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
- Shelves which let you move the resonance above or below the curve.
- Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
- Adjustable gain-q interaction for 'musical' usage.
- Beautiful, clutter-free modern interface.
- Big, clear, antialiased graph
- Hi-res Spectrum analyser
- Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
- Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response
- Large, configurable spectrum-analyser with readout
- Control linking to move sets of bands together.
- Configurable VU, with variable ballistics
- 8 banks of A/B
- Full preset management system
- Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies
Find more effects!
Source via Music Informatory