Guda Audio launches Euterpe, a virtual analog synthesizer for Mac OS X (soon Win).
- Polyphonic mode with up to 24 simultaneous notes that should be enough for even the most elaborated master pieces.
- Monophonic mode with adjustable glide/portamento time to make beautiful leads and heavy acid tracks.
- Full midi control with velocity sensitive keys, adjustable vibrato on modulation wheel, and pitch wheel control to move the pitch up/down 1 octave.
- 2 oscillators. Pulse width modulation on square. Freely adjustable oscillators between sine, triangle, saw and square.
- Both oscillators support "multiple oscillators" mode that can be used for super saw sounds and all kind of fattyness.
- Second oscillator can be detuned up or down 2 octaves and have a dedicated knob for finetune.
- Smooth clipping with a limiter to avoid unwanted clicks and digital distortion.
- Classic easy to use "Attack Decay Sustain Release" Envelopes, one for amplitude and one for filter modulation.
- Three resonant filter types, two kind of lowpass filters where one is moog style ladder filter and one highpass filter.
- Adjustable keyfollow on filter.
- Filter has decimation control that follows filter cutoff envelopes! This is sweet for lo fi leads and why not combine it with the dist to make a really gritty sound will pierce through any mix.
- Simple to use echo with stereo control that easily opens up the stereo image.
- Easy to use reverb with mix, size and color control. Great for giving any synth sound a lush broad sound.
- Oscilloscope!! Monitor your sound as you are tweaking it. Also great to gain a better understanding of the inner workings what happends under the hood.
- Load and save presets. Load any of the pre-packed presets and save your favourite tweaks!
- Clipping indicator that lits up everytime the sound clips or the built in limiter has to kick in.
- Smooth parameter changes for best automation.
- Handles any sample rates.
- Band limited oscillators to prevent nasty aliasing.
Available for Mac OS X in VST and AU format. (Windows version is under development and will be available during Q1)"
Find more synths!