"The Tiger Synth is a highly versatile and flexible synthesizer being capable of complex multilayered sounds
with some specific extras from the Aux oscillators, as well as groovy rhythmic sounds you would hardly expect
from a synth, and, if you want, fairly typical synth sounds (brass, bass, strings PPG, DX, lead etc.).
There are a lot of modulation options, and, even more there is an easy way to integrate 'hardwired' controllers
like joysticks, touch pads or ribbons via the 4 UCC knobs (User assignable MIDI CC) which can be selected as mod sources
too. Alongside with Aftertouch, Velocity and Mod wheel you have many options for realtime interaction at performing live"
- 4 PCM wave Oscillators each with 256 waves (other SF2 loadable)
- 2 Aux oscillators (monophonic) as mod and audio sources
- Lazy System with range calibration
- Velocity Sensitive knob
- visual display of LFO & Aftertouch motion (can be hidden)
- 15 voices, 7 patch banks (~890 patches)
- MIDI Learn/CC Edit for most control elements
- inbuilt MIDI CC display
Price: introduction price €25 until March, 6th 2012. Regular price €39