"Inspired by the classic Pultec EQs and modeled using measured data and schematics from real hardware, using algorithms originally developed for the linuxDSP PEQ-2A, the PTC-2A is an affordable emulation of one of the most sought-after vintage EQs"
- • Separate LF Boost and Attenuate Controls - Simultaneous low frequency boost and cut, emulating the classic Pultec 'Low-end trick'.
- • Physical Control Weighting - Replicates the 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.
- • Passive Filters - 6dB / Octave passive filter emulation maintains the smooth frequency response and desirable control interaction of the original vintage designs.
- • Transformer-coupled gain stage - Similar to the original Pultec EQs, the passive filters are followed by a transformer-coupled tube amplifier stage which further enhances the vintage qualities.
- • De-cramped Mid-Range Filter - Innovative DSP technology models the behavior of an analogue peak filter more closely than conventional digital algorithms, even at low sample rates.
Find more effects!