"ClassicTone-560 is a true-to-the-original recreation of one of the best sounding graphic EQs ever made. These graphic EQs are found in consoles and lunch boxes around the world and are prized for their punchiness and girth. This is an incredible EQ, and one could surely mix an album with this powerful tool alone. The 10 bands, featuring proportional Q, are great for scupting guitar or drums sounds. The mids are especially punchy and do wonders on snare, vocals, piano etc...."
- 10 bands gains:
- ClassicTone-56 features 10 bands. From low to high the bands are: 31 Hz, 63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz and 16 kHz. All bands are capable of 12 dB of boost or cut.
- This EQ has been modeled exactly. 0 dB Gain settings still provide a slight color from the electronic rich signal path.
- Alt + click to reset the fader to 0dB. Shift + drag over several faders to “draw a curve”. Alt+shift+drag overs several faders to reset them all. Double click value readout for entering numerical data.
- Each band features 'proportional Q', meaning that the Q will narrow along the boost. Small boost will have wide Q, while big boost will have a tighter/narrower Q.
- Output Gain: Adjusts the output gain between -12 db and +12 dB.
- Double click for entering numerical data.
Price: introductory price €99 (regular €129)