In this episode of my brand new English short-form podcast, called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new rumor that says that Apple will release an updated iPod touch later this year. It would fit the new Beats Music streaming service perfectly. Download and listen to it via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player. You can also listen to this podcast directly on the web in your web browser by going here.
If you like it, please support me by giving this brand new podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
- The rumor is according to a source at Apple Insider
- Would keep the same 4-inch screen size
- Could get the A7 processor so it gets a 64 bit processor
- Updated storage. Same as the iPhone (16, 64, 128GB)
- Better camera than the 5-megapixel camera it has now is also possible
- One reason why Apple would release a new version could be because of the coming Beats Music streaming service.
- Personally I'm not sure Apple will release a new iPod.
- If so, they won't present it on an event. They would probably just send out a press-release or do a silent website update.
- Personally I have never owned an iPod. I had the Creative Nomad as my only MP3 player.
- That was way before I realized how much better Apple products is.
- And way before I switched from Windows to my first Mac, a 15-inch MacBook pro (and wondered why I hadn't done it earlier)
- And way before I bought my first iPhone, the iPhone 3G
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
Here is also a short video I made (if you prefer video instead of audio):
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes please!