In this episode of my brand new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about a new render of a potential iPad pro has leaked out. In this render we can see the 4 speakers to get stereo sound in both landscape and portrait mode. But this time it doesn't have a second port on the left long side anymore. That's strange. We can also see that it's only 7.2mm thick (223 x 306 x 7.2mm), and still looks incredibly huge with its 12.9-inch screen size. The rumors are saying that it will be released in late 2015, as I've earlier reported. The latest report says December 2015. Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
Sorry for some distorted white noise in this episode. It's not my fault, it's the latest version of the opinion app. I hope they solve the problem before my next podcast..
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
This is my new English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player. You can also listen to this podcast directly on the web in your web browser by going here.
If you like it, please support me by giving this brand new podcast a review in iTunes! It would help me a lot. Seriously.
- iPad Pro render Image source
- 4 speakers
- no second port on the left long side
- render is from December 2014 so maybe that's why
- only 7.2mm thick
- 12.9-inch screen size
- could be fake because it looks a lot like the Sony Xperia Tablet
- personally I think it will have a docking case with a force touch keyboard and trackpad
- it could run OS X when docked and iOS when undocked
- will be released late 2015. This new report says December
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a short video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
Subscribe & Download via iTunes please!