In this episode of my English short-form podcast called The 5 minute podcast, I talk about that I really like what Apple is doing with the new multitasking features for the iPad in iOS 9. The new split view and slide over features. And no its not the same as the gimmicky features that Samsung has on their Galaxy devices. Here is my thoughts on these new features! Download and listen to this episode via iTunes or manually from this RSS Feed.
See more what this episode is all about in the show notes below.
- The new split view
- The new slide over feature
- Apple has released an API
- that means that we will see a lot of Apps that will support these new multitasking features
- The new touchpad feature
- makes it possible to use the screen as a touchpad to move the text cursor and to select text.
- works with all keyboards and not only Apple's keyboard that many thinks.
- and works anywhere on the screen and not only on the keyboard itself
- All this makes the iPad even more to a post-pc device
- I really love create content on my iPad Air 2, and this makes it even easier and more fun to do that.
- I can hardly wait for iOS 9 to be released this Fall!
- You can send me feedback by email to Svartling@gmail.com or on Twitter.
- You can also send in questions and tips as audio files to me, so that I can add them to a podcast. That way you can be in one of the episodes. I will of course link to you and talk about where they can follow you if you like.
- Please give this Podcast a review in iTunes if you like it. It would help me a lot.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Check out my Swedish long form podcast.
Here is a video for those who prefer video over audio:
Subscribe to my English podcast: The 5 minute podcast!
The 5 minute podcast! It will bring you the latest news and rumors about technology and gadgets, and of course a lot about Apple, but also other stuff that I find interesting. Please support me by subscribing to this podcast via iTunes! Or you can manually subscribe by adding the RSS Feed to your favorite podcast player.This is my English short-form podcast called