I finally got my iPhone 13 Pro Max in Sierra Blue with 256GB of Storage, but as I am late to the game I will not do a normal unboxing video of it. Instead I will talk about my first impressions and thoughts after using it for some days. So check out the video below!
- Much thicker and heavier than my iPhone XS Max
- Camera module is huge!
- Sierra blue matches my iPad Air 4 in Sky Blue perfectly.
- Stainless steel on the sides are gorgeous
- MagSafe is great for my new MagSafe wallet with Find My and Apple MagSafe charger for example
- No charger in the box.. Again, I don’t like it
- The display is bright. 120hz is overhyped and not necessary
- 5G is totally useless where I live. In fact I have not seen 5G anywhere yet…
- The notch is smaller but I don’t care, it has never been a problem for me. I am used to it and don’t “see” it.
- Aspect ratio is much better than Samsung phones because it’s wider. That is more important for me than being “notchless”
- I have not got any headaches or eye fatigue using it, so I believe it doesn’t have so much PWM flickering problems.
- Filmic Pro has support for ProRes so now I can record videos in that format. 256GB is enough for 120 minutes of recording for me after installed all the apps I need.